Help Us be the next Unadulterated Beauty Sensation.
We’re paving a pure, unadulterated path for the skincare industry, by showing the world that personal care doesn't need complicated hazardous chemicals to be incredibly effective. Join us.
1. Team Associate & Beauty Advisor
- Become a Ilana Organics expert, learning key ingredients, “why it works”, and “how to use” for every product in our collection
- Advise and coach our customers to help them find success in their self-care routines and select products that will benefit their goals
- Track client data and record relevant communications using notes, tagging, and other metrics tools
- Participate in events, videos and other educational content we create for our customers on an as-needed basis
- Create an exceptional one-of-a-kind and welcoming experience and provide a customized shopping experience for the Ilana Organics customer.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exhibit a passion for our product and clients
- Be team and goal oriented
- Keen interest in skincare or wellness and/or experience working for a wellness brand a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management, exhibit an energetic outgoing personality, and always maintain a positive attitude
- Demonstrated versatility and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with enthusiasm
- Comfort and fluency with technology; Macs, google docs, and excel. Experience with web-based POS platforms a huge plus.
Job Type: Full-time/ Part time
Location: Pune/ Mumbai (Required)
2. Performance Marketing Manager
- Provide insight driven instruction to creative team for production of performance marketing assets
- Project manage creative and development assets for the growth team.
- Review analytics platforms on a daily basis to monitor key trends affecting business (Shopify, Ad Platforms)
- Provide insight and reporting to internal teams regarding creative and targeting performance
- Provide weekly update to Head of Growth and on progress being made against projects, KPIs
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience in a paid customer acquisition for an E-commerce preferred.
- Experience analyzing data, reporting insights and devising/implementing paid media strategies and programs
- Experience working with creative teams for paid marketing
- Experience with A/B testing for creative and audience targeting a must
- Comfortable managing multiple projects with excellent prioritization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of wellness and beauty market preferred
Job Type: Full-time - In office
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Location: Pune/ Mumbai (Preferred)
Sounds like you ? Email us your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cant wait to hear from you. XX